7/07/2017

Sana Khan Cleavage and Navel Pics

0 comments


Khan has acted in over 50 ad films,[3]including a cosmetic commercial directed byShirish Kunder in July 2007.[26] She has also done a commercial for the deodorant brand, Secret Temptation and for Yatra.com. She has done an advertisement for Xbox 360video game console.[6]

In March 2007, Khan's TV commercial for the men's underwear brand, Amul Macho, showed her provocatively scrubbing and washing some underwear, simulating an orgasm.[27] It created a strong controversy and was banned by the Indian government on the grounds of sexual profanity.[28] Khan responded in an interview, "Forget about the ban and people taking out morchas (protests) against me and burning my posters in Bombay (Mumbai). At the end of it people from the creative field have loved it."[28] The company re-hired Khan, shot a sequel to that commercial with a different theme, and released it in February 2008.[28]

Bigg Boss

In October 2012, Khan participated in the Indian celebrity reality TV show Bigg Boss Season 6 as a contestant. Before entering the show, she said in an interview, "I am going to flaunt my age and the fact that I am the youngest. I am going into the house without any preparation. I want to be spontaneous and show the world the real me."[29] She gained a lot of popularity from the audience and managed to stay in the show till the end, though she stood third in the show. She toldPTI, "I am happy to have reached top three. I did not expect this."[30

No comments:

Post a Comment